Sign up for Services

To receive services (have the bill put in your name):

If you are: 

The owner of record (as shown by the Allen County Auditor)
A company representative (provided by the owner)
A recent buyer (deed stamped by the Recorder's office) 

You will need: A completed Utility Service Contract and a picture I.D.

This means you will be able to request all extension/payment agreements in accordance with Utilities Rules and Regulations, and you will be permitted to request in writing any leak adjustments, pool credits, refuse adjustments, and sign releases to have service restored in accordance with Utilities Rules and Regulations.